Theme: Seeking Excellence in Traditional Medicine: A True Devotion to Natural Healing
Inovine Conferences cordially welcomes you to attend “World Congress on Traditional, Alternative and Complementary Medicine” going to be held from August 12-13, 2020, Tokyo, Japan.
Having Following Theme “Seeking Excellence in Traditional Medicine: A True Devotion to Natural Healing”
Traditional Medicine 2020 aims to gather global leading educational scientists, researchers and research students, to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all the aspects of Traditional and Alternative Medicine
We invite all the doctors, acupuncturists, herbalists, natural therapists, alternative and complementary medicine practitioners, Ayurveda practitioners, other researchers in the field of Herbal and Traditional Medicine, Pharmacognosy, Phytomedicine, Unani, Siddha, Holistic, people who believe in natural remedies to explore their research and share their knowledge, help with case studies and other practices of natural medicine.
The conference proceedings include Keynote speeches, Exhibition, Plenary talks, Workshops, Symposiums, Poster sessions, B2B networking and Panel discussions on the latest research developments in the field of Traditional, Alternative and Complementary Medicine.
Scope and Importance:
A traditional health care practice of indigenous people pertaining to human health is termed as Ethnomedicine. The knowledge of certain herbs, animals and minerals that have curative and palliative effects were transmitted from one generation to another and it is the outcome of bold experimentation through trial and error method over hundreds of years
Why to attend:
This global event will provide an excellent opportunity for Doctors, Herbalists and alternative practitioners encouraging the pro-found administration of herbs as medicaments and explore case reports with the results to justify cure and healing by different herbals to various ailments showing evidence and proving that Traditional Medicine is the best option for treating chronic illness.
Who should attend?
Herbalists | Alternative Medicine Practitioners | Complementary Medicine Practitioners |Researchers in The Field of Herbal and Traditional Medicine | Acupuncturists | Phytomedicines | Pharmacognosy | Ayurveda | Naturopathy | Practitioners of Natural Medicine
Conference Sessions & Tracks
- Advanced Developments and Current Research in Traditional Medicine
- History and Evolution of Traditional Medicine
- Traditional Acupuncture Therapy
- Herbal Medicine- Curing in a Natural Way
- Naturopathy- An Art and Science of Healthy Living
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM)
- Ayurveda-The Science of Eight Components
- Yoga & Fitness- Harmonizing the body with Mind and Breath
- Iranian Medicine- Bringing Ancient therapies to Light
- Chinese Medicine and Oriental Medicine
- Integrative Health & Holistic Medicine
- Aromatherapy (Facts & Benefits)
- Medicinal Plants and Herbs
- Nutrition Medicine (NT)
- Chiropractic and Osteopathic medicine
- Natural products and Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
- Siddha and Unani System
- Homeopathy and Holistic Medicine
- Applications of Traditional Medicine & Chronic illness Treatment
- Quality Control and Marketing of Traditional Medicine
Who can Attend
- Pediatric surgeons
- Specialists in adolescent medicine
- Pediatric Nurses
- Pediatric Associations and Societies
- Pediatric Faculty
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
Why Choose Us
- Global & Local expertise
- Prospective attendees
- Larger worldview of the profession
- Open gateway towards innovation
- Transparency communication
- We focus on your career growth
- We're passionate about what we do
- Strong sense of identification
- Quality without Compromise
Venue & Hospitality
Tokyo, the capital city of the parliamentary democratic monarchy of Japan, is also home to the Emperor's Palace and the seat of Government and Parliament. In East-Central Honshu, the largest of Japan's main islands, this heavily populated city is well worth exploring. The cultural side of Tokyo is famous for its numerous museums; theaters; festivals; internationally noted cuisine; and professional sports clubs, including baseball, football (or soccer), along with traditional Japanese pursuits like Sumo Wrestling. It's also a city rich in music and theater, with numerous venues featuring everything from Japanese to modern dramas, symphony orchestras, and pop and rock concerts.
The chief attraction of Tokyo's Marunouchi district is the Imperial Palace with its beautiful 17th-century parks surrounded by walls and moats. Ginza is Tokyo's busiest shopping area and is as iconic as Times Square in New York, and much older: it's been the commercial center of the country for centuries, and is where five ancient roads connecting Japan's major cities all met. Dedicated to Kannon, the Buddhist goddess of compassion, Sensō-ji Temple was established in AD 645 and retains its original appearance despite having been rebuilt numerous times. National Museum of Nature and Science (Kokuritsu Kagaku Hakubutsukan) opened in 1871 and is one of the country's oldest museums. The museum houses a vast collection of materials related to natural history and science, including many fascinating interactive displays on space development, nuclear energy, and transportation. Ueno Park is the city's largest green space and one of its most popular tourist attractions.