Theme: Seeking Excellence in Traditional Medicine: A True Devotion to Natural Healing
Inovine Conferences cordially welcomes you to attend “World Congress on Traditional, Alternative and Complementary Medicine” going to be held from November 21-22, 2019 at Valencia, Spain.
Having Following Theme “Seeking Excellence in Traditional Medicine: A True Devotion to Natural Healing”
Traditional Medicine 2019 aims to gather global leading educational scientists, researchers and research students, to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all the aspects of Traditional and Alternative Medicine
We invite all the doctors, acupuncturists, herbalists, natural therapists, alternative and complementary medicine practitioners, Ayurveda practitioners, other researchers in the field of Herbal and Traditional Medicine, Pharmacognosy, Phytomedicine, Unani, Siddha, Holistic, people who believe in natural remedies to explore their research and share their knowledge, help with case studies and other practices of natural medicine.
The conference proceedings include Keynote speeches, Exhibition, Plenary talks, Workshops, Symposiums, Poster sessions, B2B networking and Panel discussions on the latest research developments in the field of Traditional, Alternative and Complementary Medicine.
Scope and Importance:
A traditional health care practice of indigenous people pertaining to human health is termed as Ethnomedicine. The knowledge of certain herbs, animals and minerals that have curative and palliative effects were transmitted from one generation to another and it is the outcome of bold experimentation through trial and error method over hundreds of years
Why to attend:
This global event will provide an excellent opportunity for Doctors, Herbalists and alternative practitioners encouraging the pro-found administration of herbs as medicaments and explore case reports with the results to justify cure and healing by different herbals to various ailments showing evidence and proving that Traditional Medicine is the best option for treating chronic illness.
Who should attend?
Herbalists | Alternative Medicine Practitioners | Complementary Medicine Practitioners |Researchers in The Field of Herbal and Traditional Medicine | Acupuncturists | Phytomedicines | Pharmacognosy | Ayurveda | Naturopathy | Practitioners of Natural Medicine
Conference Sessions & Tracks
- Advanced Developments and Current Research in Traditional Medicine
- History and Evolution of Traditional Medicine
- Traditional Acupuncture Therapy
- Herbal Medicine- Curing in a Natural Way
- Naturopathy- An Art and Science of Healthy Living
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM)
- Ayurveda-The Science of Eight Components
- Yoga & Fitness- Harmonizing the body with Mind and Breath
- Iranian Medicine- Bringing Ancient therapies to Light
- Chinese Medicine and Oriental Medicine
- Integrative Health & Holistic Medicine
- Aromatherapy (Facts & Benefits)
- Medicinal Plants and Herbs
- Nutrition Medicine (NT)
- Chiropractic and Osteopathic medicine
- Natural products and Pharmaceutical Drugs
- Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
- Siddha and Unani System
- Homeopathy and Holistic Medicine
- Applications of Traditional Medicine & Chronic illness Treatment
- Quality Control and Marketing of Traditional Medicine
Who can Attend
- Pediatric surgeons
- Specialists in adolescent medicine
- Pediatric Nurses
- Pediatric Associations and Societies
- Pediatric Faculty
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
Why Choose Us
- Global & Local expertise
- Prospective attendees
- Larger worldview of the profession
- Open gateway towards innovation
- Transparency communication
- We focus on your career growth
- We're passionate about what we do
- Strong sense of identification
- Quality without Compromise
Venue & Hospitality
Valencia which is on the east coast of Spain, is the capital of the autonomous community of Valencia and the third-largest city in Spain after Madrid and Barcelona, with around 800,000 inhabitants in the administrative centre. Its urban area extends beyond the administrative city limits with a population of around 1.5–1.6 million people. Valencia is Spain's third largest metropolitan area, with a population ranging from 1.7 to 2.5 million depending on how the metropolitan area is defined. The Port of Valencia is the 5th busiest container port in Europe and the busiest container port on the Mediterranean Sea. The city is ranked at Gamma+ in the Globalization and World Cities Research Network. Valencia is integrated into an industrial area on the Costa del Azahar (Orange Blossom Coast).
The Valencia Airport, is an international airport , located in Manises, 8 km west of the city of Valenci and the metro lines 3 and 5 connects the airport in short time with the city.
Valencia is the 3rd largest city in Spain and has all the cultural, educational and gastronomic benefits of a large city but still is a city of Barrios. Each like its own small pueblo or village with a friendly easy going cafe lifestyle. It is city where you are more likely to wake up to church bells and birds singing than traffic and urban noise. Valencia unlike its larger siblings Madrid and Barcelona still maintains an authentic Spanish lifestyle while it has grown into a vibrant modern city.